EC Members for the FY 2012 to 2013
(As approved in the EC Meeting held at Kumbakonam on 24-3-2012)
|ACT-T||EC 1||K.Suresh Kumar|
|CAMS||EC 1||A.K.V Raja|
|CAMS||EC 2||R. Muthu Kumar|
|CDAT||EC 1||M.Jacob Durairaj|
|COSWAD||EC 2||M.JOHN SELVAKUMAR|
|DITTA||EC 2||PHILLIP RAJASEKAR DANIEL.S.|
|ITAT||EC 1||Meenakshi Sundaram|
|ITAT||EC 2||James Victor Raj|
|KKDCDA||EC 1||P.G.Sunil Kumar|
|KKDCDA||EC 2||S.Vimal Jeba Singh|
|NITA||EC 1||Max Dextor|
|NITA||EC 2||A. Gunasekaran|
|TAN-ITA||EC 1||ARUL AROKIARAJ. S|
|TAN-ITA||EC 2||SRIKANTH. S|
|TITA||EC 2||PRATHEESH MATHEW|
EC Member Guidelines (Framed at 5th EC Meeting held on 22-Dec-2007 at Nagarcoil.
1. Every Member association should nominate 2 members for the EC excluding office bearers.
2. From Year 2008 one EC meeting in a quarter will be arranged.
3. Non EC member attending the EC meeting will be treated as Visitor Member. Vistor member if any, attending the EC meeting should be nominated by the respective Association President prior to EC meeting.
4. Any EC member not attending consequtive 2 EC meetings will be disqualified. The respective association President should nominate the replacement EC member to the confed prior to the next EC meeting.
5. Each and Every member association should have atleast one EC member representation for the EC meetings which is mandatory.
6. Persons nominated for the EC from member associations stands good for the Confed-ITA’s Terms. However incase of EC member not able to continue for any reason can tender his resignation to their association president and inturn the association president can nominate another member.
7. Next batch of office bearers may be elected from the current EC group with atleast 75% attendence. This will provide continuity for the projects.
Also visit amended EC Guidelines at : http://confedita.org/members-2/ec-member-guideline/